Hi,

* Updated openssl to version 1.1.1n.
* Added Copy, Cut, Paste, SelectAll, ClearSelection and Print methods to
WebView2ControlMBS control.
* DynaPDF has been updated and tested to work with ZUGFeRD 2.2 / Factur-X
1.0.06.
* Corrected declaration of autoresizingMask in CALayerMBS to correctly state as
not supported for iOS.
* Added option for SQLDatabaseMBS and SQLConnectionMBS to enable quotes around
automatic generated INSERT statements: db.Option("Quotes") = "yes".
* Rewrote ScreenshotWindowRectMBS and ScreenshotWindowMBS functions to work
again.
* Added Screenshot function for NSViewMBS class to render view into picture.

Best regards,
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/