Hi,

* Added monospacedDigitSystemFontOfSize and monospacedSystemFontOfSize
functions to NSFontMBS class.
* Added withOverlays parameter to ShowAllAnnotations method in MKMapViewMBS
class.
* Updated CURL to version 7.85.0.
* Removed kError_CONV_FAILED constant in CURLSMBS class.
* Renamed OptionFTPResponseTimeout property to OptionServerResponseTimeout in
CURLSMBS class. (old mame stays valid, but deprecated)
* Added zstd support for CURLSMBS class.
* Updated DynaPDF to version 4.0.70.197.
* Changed WindowsPreviewHandlerMBS to automatically call unload for you in
destructor in case you forgot.
* Added kgfDoNotComprMetadata constant for DynaPDFMBS class.
* Added SetRenderingIntent method for DynaPDFMBS class.

Best regards,
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/