Hi,

* Added DebugMessages and CollectDebugMessages properties to CURLSMBS class as
the new names for DebugData and CollectDebugData. Old names stay valid, but get
deprecated.
* Added Headers and CollectDebugMessages properties to CURLSMBS class as the
new names for HeaderData and CollectHeaderData. Old names stay valid, but get
deprecated.
* Fixed an issue for CURLSMBS class, where the LastError was not updated by
Perform called on CURLSMultiMBS class.
* Deprecated SecureDongleXMBS class.
* Added Available method to Rockey2MBS class.
* Added ColorNumber properties to ZintVectorRectMBS and ZintVectorCircleMBS
class.
* Added HAlign constants to ZintVectorStringMBS class.

Best regards,
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/