> Am 17.01.2023 um 12:59 schrieb Christian Schmitz
> <supp...@monkeybreadsoftware.de>:
>
> Nickenich, Germany - (January 17th, 2023) -- MonkeyBread Software today is
> pleased to announce MBS Xojo Plugins 23.0 for macOS, Linux and Windows, the
> latest update to their product that is easily the most powerful plugin
> collection currently available for Xojo. MBS Xojo Plugins have been updated
> and now includes over 3000 classes and 80,000 documented features, and the
> versatile plugins have gained more new functions:

Please note that IsVentura and IsMonterey functions in got optimized that much,
that they sadly got a > instead of >= in the comparison, so they will return
true for isMonterey only on Ventura.

This is fixed for 23.1 already.

For the time being you can stay on old plugin or check MajorMacVersion >= 12 or
13 yourself.

Best regards,
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/