Hi,

* Fixed a crash in ToHTML method in JSONMBS class.
* Added Command and Aggregate methods to MongoCollectionMBS class.
* Added Aggregate method to MongoDatabaseMBS class.
* Updated LibXL to version 4.1.
* Added IsWriteProtected method to XLBookMBS class.
* Added TabColor, DefaultRowHeight and GetTabRgbColor method to XLSheetMBS
class.
* Added AddSelectionRange, GetActiveCell, GetTabRgbColor, RemoveSelection,
SelectionRange and SetActiveCell to XLSheetMBS class.
* Improved CallDelegateCrashSafeMBS to check for stack corruption and prevent
recursion.
* Improved CallDelegateCrashSafeMBS to catch trace trap signals and C++
exceptions.
* Updated tiff library to version 4.5.0.
* Improved WindowsOCREngineMBS class.

Best regards,
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/