Hi,

* Fixed a problem with LinuxMoveMouse method in RemoteControlMBS module not
working correctly.
* Fixed problem in BarcodeGeneratorMBS, where a warning from the zint library
would be treated as an error.
* Updated LCMS2 library to version 2.15rc1.
* Updated CURL library to version 7.88.1.
* Added WebView2CookieManagerMBS and WebView2CookieMBS classes.
* Updated libxml to version 2.10.3.
* Disabled FTP access in libxml to avoid unintended network access.
* Fixed problem in SVG method in BarcodeGeneratorMBS class to work again.
* Updated SQLite to version 3.41.0.
* Fixed a bug in GetStoreProductsAsync method in WindowsStoreContextMBS class.
* Added GetAppLicenseSync method in WindowsStoreContextMBS class.
* Added PrintToPdf method and PrintCompleted event to WebView2ControlMBS class.
* Added boolean return to SetNeedAppearance method in DynaPDFMBS class.

Best regards,
Christian

--
Read our blog about news on our plugins:

http://www.mbsplugins.de/