hello,

this is my personal wishlist of *really simple* things to do:
- finally commit my patch at
  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=9631
- deal with
  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=13733
- confirm
  https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=13091
  according to my comment #5.

there a lot of other quickly solvable tasks open, i just happen to have
no personal interest in them. ;)

provided *anybody* of the people with commit access still cares for the
future of mc, you should *really* show *some* development, be it by
committing patches (and polishing them *yourself* to meet your draconian
requirements on quality, instead of ensuring that nobody will ever
repeat the mistake of submitting a patch) or just making sure no reports
are "dangling" in an indefinite state for a longer time. otherwise you
can arrange a funeral for the project ...