On Thu, 13 Sep 2007, Pavel Tsekov wrote:

Hello,

I've prepared the fist pre-release of GNU Midnight Commander 4.6.2 . Please,
download it and give it a try.

I've been waiting for several days to get access to ftp.gnu.org so that
I can upload the pre-release there, but it seems like it's going to take a
while. I am not willing to hold this pre-release any longer so I've uploaded it
to my private web space - you can get it from there:

 http://ptsekov.fixity.net/mc/mc-4.6.2-pre1.tar.gz
 http://ptsekov.fixity.net/mc/mc-4.6.2-pre1.tar.gz.asc

Once I have access to ftp.gnu.org I'll upload there too. Alternatively, you
can fetch it from cvs - use the MC_4_6_2_pre1 tag.

<again>
it will be good run:

$ for i in po/*.po; do msgconv -t UTF-8 $i -o $i; done

and commit above changes to mc repo before final release.
</again>

kloczek