kindly reply me on nag...@ziplogic.com

Hi.

Please let me know do you have any consultant for this requirement

Oracle DBA with RAC, Replication (Shareplex or Golden Gate)

$55/hr C2C Max

18+ Months

Des Moines, IA

Job Classification:  Database Analyst

Position Description:  Experience Level: 4 year degree in IT

DBA to primarily support Oracle however has a little bit of experience with
Sybase is a plus. The DBA will need to assist with on-call production support
activities which consist of Oracle and Sybase DBMS. Power Designer or similar
modeling tool knowledge is needed as well as strong knowledge or Linux and AIX
is preferred. OEM knowledge is a must due to our monitoring. Strong
troubleshooting and database performance improvement abilities is a must

Thanks & Regards,

Nagesh | Work: 510-250-7616, 510-250-7617 | Fax: 510-578-1309 | Email:
nag...@ziplogic.com