kindly reply me on nag...@ziplogic.com

Hi.

We have an urgent requirement with our direct client, below is the job
description so please send me matching profiles along with expected hourly rate
and contact information.

GC or Citizens only

Palo Alto, CA

6+ Months

Interview: Telephonic and Face to Face.

Client is looking for 7+ years experience on Linux (65%) and Storage (35%)
Administration with below skills:

  a.. Storage administration experience with Brocade, HP 3PAR, HP EVA storage
arrays, and Netapp filers.
  b.. Strong Linux system administration skills along with Solaris, AIX, HPUX,
VMware.
  c.. Experience with Symantec/Veritas Storage Foundation and Symantec/Veritas
Cluster.
  d.. Experience scripting in Perl, sh, ksh.
  e.. Symantec/Veritas NetBackup experience a plus.
  f.. Must have strong analytical and design skills, planning and problem
solving skills.
  g.. Must have strong oral and written communications skills, be a team player
and have good customer service skills.
  h.. Must be able to work independently and on a team with minimal
supervision.

 Thanks & Regards,

Nagesh | Work: 510-250-7616, 510-250-7617 | Fax: 510-578-1309 | Email:
nag...@ziplogic.com