Dear Partners/Job Seekers

One of our JobPencil’s client has opening for VB.NET Developer requirement,
if you have matching candidates please submit their profiles on the below
given link (or) contact JobPencil service team for more details.

Title : VB.NET <http://vb.net/> Developer

Location: Currently we are recruiting for New Mexico, Mississippi,
Minnesota. Must be willing to relocate for the term of the project unless
commutable.

Length of Project: 1-3 yrs

Rate: up to $40/hr commensurate with experience - NOT negotiable

MUST HAVE: 2-6 Years VB.NET <http://vb.net/> DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE

The job responsibilities are as follows:

Analyze, research, design and develop modular and based components of
proprietary software, including configuring core components and production
testing modules following the software development life cycle utilizing
dynamic web programming, .Net development framework, VB.Net <http://vb.net/>,
HTML, CSS, SQL, SQL Server, and Oracle Database.

*NOTE: There will be an in-person face to face interview paid for by our
client.*

MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:

1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or MIS

2. 2-4 yrs of professional work experience* (which may include relevant
school project experience)* in VB.net <http://vb.net/>

3. Strong VERBAL and WRITTEN Communication Skills

*“Recruiting is made easier with JobPencil.com”
*
JobPencil.com – is the leading technology job portal which connects the
Employers looking to hire highly talented professionals and the candidates
looking for right opportunities and employers.

Please join our trail month program and *take advantages of our unique
services are especially tailored for you:*

*Manage Job Posting* - Manage up to 25 active jobs.

•        *Manage Consultants* - Manage all of your consultants who are
currently looking for jobs.

•        *Question Bank* - You can create question papers from question
bank offered by JobPencil.com

•        *Resume Alerts* - Create your resume alert criteria and keep
receiving matching candidates!

•        *Resume Search* - Contact our Admin team for more information!

•        *Featured/Premium Employer Listing* - Contact our Admin team for
more information!

•        *Video Interview/Conferencing* - Will be available very soon!

To provide you with our valuable service, we will work to get you matching
candidate for your requirement.

We are looking forward to serving you. Please contact us for your questions
and suggestions!

Regards,

JobPencil Service Team

Web: www.JobPencil.com