Hi,

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through and send me if you have any suitable profiles along with
their contact information so that we can discuss and proceed further.

*Position Title: Mobile Tester*

*Start date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Location: **Mount Laurel, NJ*

*Job Description:*

Junior QA Tester, Mobile Testing

We are seeking a qualified, enthusiastic candidate for the position of  Jr.
QA Tester to join the exciting and progressive QA team to support testing
of our Mobile applications. The successful candidate will be required to
have extensive mobile testing experience, have strong communication skills.

*The successful candidate will be charged with the following:*

Review documentation to understand testing requirements, test environments
and objectives.

Identify test data needs and work with QA Lead/Sr QA tester to ensure data
is available during the testing phases.

Develop test scenarios and test cases using System Requirements and System
Design Documents using HP QC.

Test execution on various mobile devices

Maintain regression test suites and other test case repositories.

Develop and maintain relationships with project team members, third party
service partners, and client areas as appropriate

Provide support to the Business QA team during the Business Acceptance
Testing (BAT) phase of the project.

Raise outstanding issues through established channels.

Work effectively as a team, supporting other team members in achieving
project/ business objectives and providing client services.

Conduct testing in accordance with established information security and
information privacy policies and guidelines.

Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and with business units.

*Requirements:*

3-4 years of experience in the QA domain

Previous experience working with Mobile applications is a must.

Experience with native applications and mobile light versions on all 3
mobile platforms (IOS, Android, Blackberry) is needed

Hands on knowledge of HP Quality Center is a must have.

Prior banking experience is a huge plus

Previous experience testing mainframe and host applications is a must have

Web services testing experience is a huge plus.

Experience with functional test automation tools like HP QTP is a plus.

Experience working with offshore resources is a plus

Knowledge of testing and development methodologies, and defect management
practices.

*College / University degree*

Accreditation: Certified Software Tester (CSTE), or equivalent is a plus

Thanks for your time & Consideration..

Ranjith Kumar

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035

Phone : 408-668-9048

Email:- ranj...@idctechnologies.com

Website:- www.idctechnologies.com