Hi,

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through and send me if you have any suitable profiles along with
their contact information so that we can discuss and proceed further.

*Position Title: *Senior Java Developer with SCM (Remote)

*Start date: ASAP*

*Duration: 12-18+Months*

*Location: **Remote*

*Job Description:*

Client is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join one of their
Financial Services clients.  They are looking for someone with a strong
java development background that has some SCM experience.  This will be a
12-18+ month project that will be mostly remote with some visits to the
home office in Waltham, MA required (Maybe 5 days onsite per a quarter and
accommodations are paid for).   The person needs to be located in the New
England area so that they can get into the home office is there is a
critical issue on the project.

*Desired Skills and Experience*

·         Java and J2EE development experience, preferably gained on
complex multi-tier web-based business applications

·         Knowledge of CI systems and their components

·         Build Forge

·         Cruise Control

·         Jenkins

·         Maven

·         Ant

·         Artifactory or Nexus

·         Rational Asset Manager (RAM)

·         Rational Team Concert (RTC)

·         Experience supporting, modifying and maintaining systems and code
developed by others

·         An ability to quickly and effectively understand and translate
product and business requirements into technical solutions whilst adhering
to the agreed specification

·         Knowledge and experience of software development processes and
methodologies

·         Understanding of general concepts behind Continuous Integration
system, including:

·         Source Control and SCM concepts and practices

·         Automated Build systems

·         Automated Deployment packaging and processing

*Desired Experience: *

Knowledge and experience of some of the following:

·         WebLogic Portal

·         HTML/JavaScript/CSS

·         XML

·         Tomcat

·         Linux

·         Windows

·         Experience in project-based and team-focused working practices

·         An understanding of Agile development methodologies

·         Looking for skilled developers who have some release and SCM
experience; not release or SCM engineers that have some development
experience.

Thanks for your time & Consideration..

Ranjith Kumar

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035

Phone : 408-668-9048

Email:- ranj...@idctechnologies.com

Website:- www.idctechnologies.com