Hi,

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through and send me if you have any suitable profiles along with
their contact information so that we can discuss and proceed further.

*Position Title: **Performance Tester *

*Start date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Location: **Tulsa, Oklahoma*

*Job Description:*

·         Prepare and present overall test strategy including performance
testing and non-functional testing.

·         Prepare performance test environment specification to have
production representative environment.

·         Study the Non-Functional requirements scoped for user stories in
each release

·         Identify and suggest user stories or acceptance criterion
impacting non-functional requirements.

·         Study the performance requirements for every release and design
test scenarios.

·         Guiding team members for scripting, test data preparation, test
execution.

·         Performance Test result analysis and work with designer to
identify tunings.

·         High availability test scenario preparation and guiding team for
test execution.

·         Prepared platform baseline capacity and live performance analysis.

·         Functional test scenario design and review, E2E testing, UAT
testing, defect management.

·         Daily test reporting, exit gate reporting, release go live
reporting, Prepare final performance report.

Thanks & Regards,

*Ranjith Kumar*
Sr Technical Recruiter

[image: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CCBAFD.8B92D5D0]IDC Technologies,
Inc.
1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035
Phone: +1 408 668 9048

Email : ranj...@idctechnologies.com <kart...@idctechnologies.com> | Website:
www.idctechnologies.com

[image: Description: Description: Description: Like us on
Facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/IDCTechnologiesCorporation>
[image: Description: Description: Description: Follow us on
Twitter]<https://twitter.com/vkarthikbabu>
  [image: Description: Description: Description: View our profile on
LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/karthikbabuv>  [image:
23-wordpress_logo.png] <http://www.vkarthikbabu.wordpress.com/>

 Certified [image: Description: Description: Untitled]

*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*