Hi,

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through and send me if you have any suitable profiles along with
their contact information so that we can discuss and proceed further.

*Position Title: **Microstrategy Developer*

*Start date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Location: **Warren, NJ*

*Responsibilities*

·         Create MicroStrategy schema and applications objects such as
attributes, metrics, prompts, filters, templates, compound metrics, custom
groups and consolidation, security Filters and transformation Metrics.

·         Define the relationship between the attributes, facts and other
objects within MicroStrategy.

·         Define Hierarchies and drill functionality within MicroStrategy.

·         Design, develop and maintain MicroStrategy reports using standard
features such as sort, rank, report filters, view filters, drill up, drill
down and prompts.

·         Develop complex MicroStrategy reports using advanced filters,
conditional formatting, transformation metrics, level metrics and custom
groups.

·         Design, develop and maintain MicroStrategy Mobile Dashboards
using graphs, panel stacks, selectors, widgets, swipe and tap functionality.

·         Troubleshoot and tune MicroStrategy reports to determine and fix
data issues, incorrect joins, incorrect results and performance issues.

·         Coordinate with different teams to deploy the MicroStrategy
changes between environments.

·         Implement user level security, object security, user roles and
groups, create, modify and delete users, govern thresholds, set up
distribution services using Narrowcast Server, install and configure
MicroStrategy Desktop.

·         Troubleshoot performance alerts, application availability alerts,
system utilization alerts, delivery issues with Narrowcast reports and
other similar issues with Intelligence Server, Narrowcast Server, Web
Server and Mobile Server.

*Required Skills: *

·         5+ years of MicroStrategy (including current 9.x version)
development experience using MicroStrategy Desktop, MicroStrategy Web,
MicroStrategy Architect, Intelligence Server, Narrowcast Server, Integrity
Manager, Enterprise Manager and Mobile Server.

·         Experience with multiple databases(preferred: Sybase, Oracle)

·         Hand on experience on administrative tasks

·         Good Data Modeling and Design skills.

Thanks for your time & Consideration..

Ranjith Kumar

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035

Phone : 408-668-9048

Email:- ranj...@idctechnologies.com

Website:- www.idctechnologies.com