Please send resumes to (ranj...@idctechnologies.com) OR reach me at
408-668-9048.

Please send resumes to (ranj...@idctechnologies.com) OR reach me at
408-668-9048.

Hi,

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through and send me if you have any suitable profiles along with
their contact information so that we can discuss and proceed further.

*Position Title: Performance Test LEAD *

*Start date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Location: Cupertino, CA*

*Responsibilities*

·         Performance Test Architect: Load Runner\ JMeter.

·         Evaluation of requirements and review test objectives and to
design Performance test approach.

·         Designing Test Framework, methodologies, strategies, approaches
and processes.

·         Good knowledge of creating and executing test cases, documenting
test results & logging defects, ability to handle multi tasks.

·         Guiding offshore team on performance testing and providing
support to team

·         Exceptional written and oral communication skills.

·         Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability
to work independently

·         Preparing test cases and test plans for the project releases and
maintenance releases

·         Logging defects, reporting the defect status and follow-up on
closing the defect during its life cycle.

·         Ability to handle multiple assignments and suggest/build optimal
Performance test solutions which can ensure effective testing of the
products.

·         Should work independently and within team.