A new Job, ID: 140316 <http://ejobsville.com/display-job/140316> was added
at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town <http://ejobsville.com>

Title:  SAP HCM  posted on 2014-04-01 10:50:24

Job Description:Hi,

Hope this finds you doing well!
As discussed  I am sending you *job details of SAP HCM with Success Factors
exp.*
Location:* Dallas, TX*
Duration : *6+ months  *
*Interview Mode: Phone*

*Job description:*

   - *Provide consulting services in the areas of SAP HCM with focus on
   Success Factors. *

*Deliverables:*

   - Walk the client through each module within Success Factors and guide
   them towards best practices
   - Define a roadmap to the c that shows the different modules and
   functionalities they should be activating in relation to an agreed timeline
   - Demo specific pieces of functionalities and/or modules according to
   client's request
   - Do necessary configuration and module activation according to client's
   request
   - Weekly check-points with the client to assess progress and client
   satisfaction

*If you are interested, kindly help me with your updated resume & following
details:*

   - Full Legal Name:
   - Current Location (City and State):
   - Contact:
   - Email:
   - Skype ID:
   - Work Authorization (If H1B please mention the expiry date):
   - Availability:
   - Currently Working(Y/N):
   - Relocation (Yes/NO):
   - Total Experience:
   - Relevant Experience:
   - US Experience
   - Education:
   - Best Time to take interview call(With time Zone):
   - Current Employer:

*Look forward to hear from you at the earliest....*

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://ejobsville.com/display-job/140316>  (Registration not mandatory to
apply for this job)*