Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through and send me if you have any suitable profiles along with
their contact information so that we can discuss and proceed further.

*Position Title: Senior Informatica Developer(9+years experience)*

*Start date: ASAP*

*Duration: 6+Months*

*Location: Mount Laurel, NJ*

*Job Description:*

·         Design, develop, test and implement ETL (Extraction, Transform
and Load) processes to populate the target data warehouse, staging areas,
and Data Mart.

·         Monitor performance of data warehouse ETL processes and implement
tuning as needed to address scalability, recoverability and performance
issues.

·         Contribute to best practices and design for ETL and data
warehouse architecture.

·         Work closely with the database administrators with physical
database designs, performance metrics and backup/recovery requirements.

·         Participate in design and code reviews, documentation of design,
and implementation of methodologies to ensure high quality deployments.

·         Perform technical lead function for ETL implementation team.
Includes analysis, design, coding, documentation, planning tests with
quality assurance team, and deployment.

·         Guide team members on best practices, review their work, and
assist in resolving technical issues.

·         Define requirements for availability, throughput.

Thanks for your time & Consideration..

Ranjith Kumar

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035

Phone : 408-668-9048

Email:- ranj...@idctechnologies.com

Website:- www.idctechnologies.com