Please send resumes to (ranj...@idctechnologies.com) OR reach me at
408-668-9048.

Please send resumes to (ranj...@idctechnologies.com) OR reach me at
408-668-9048.

Hi,

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through and send me if you have any suitable profiles along with
their contact information so that we can discuss and proceed further.

*Position Title: SQL Database Administrator*

*Duration: 9+ Months*

*Location: Burlington, MA*

*Interview Type: Telephonic Then F2F*

*Responsibilities *

·         6+ years of experience in database development and support in MS
SQL Server environments

·         Extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of database
technology, such as but not limited to Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005,
2008 R2, 2012 on Windows Server and My SQL on Ubuntu Linux

·         High knowledge of T-SQL development and Dynamic SQL

·         Some Experience in SSRS, BIDS, SSIS, and SSAS, Failover
clustering, replication, and other high availability technologies

·         Experience in Performance Tuning, Query Optimization, using
Performance Monitor, SQL Profiler and other related monitoring and
troubleshooting tools

·         Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity,
performance issues, blocking and deadlocking, replication, connectivity,
security issues etc

·         Ability to identify and resolve bottlenecks in SQL server and
business processes

·         Must be disciplined, dynamic and flexible to manage multiple
projects and tasks, work effectively in a rapidly changing environment and
meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines

·         Ability to install, configure , upgrade and migrate database
software and company data

·         Must be able to operate autonomously with little supervision to
achieve desired goals

·         High level of written communication and documentation skills

·         Customer-centric attitude with internal and external customers

·         Familiarity with code execution and deployments to development,
staging and production environments dictated by through a change management
process

·         Work weekends/nights on occasion for maintenance and code
deployments

·         Participate in weekly on-call support rotation

Thanks for your time & Consideration..

Ranjith Kumar

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035

Phone : 408-668-9048

Email:- ranj...@idctechnologies.com

Website:- www.idctechnologies.com