*Dear All,*

*If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details, *

* Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to* *vib...@tekshapers.com
<vib...@tekshapers.com>*

*Title:          Java Developer*

*Duration:  6-12 months with strong possibility to go longer.. *

*Location:  Madison, WI*

*Interview: Phone/ in person interview*

*Eventually we will need to do a face to face.*

*Here is a position I am currently working. I would like someone in, or at
least close to Madison, WI (Milwaukee/Chicago/Minneapolis). *

*Here are some of the skills desired:*

*Core Skills*

*Java*

*SQL*

*Web services / SOAP*

*Web services / REST*

*Multi-Tier Architecture*

*Junit (unit testing framework)*

*Hibernate (ORM)*

*Preferred Skills*

*Wicket (Component framework)*

*Guice (Dependency Injection)*

*JavaScript & JSON*

*Mysql (Database Environment)*

*Eclipse IDE*

*JQuery & AJAX (JavaScript framework)*

*Unix/Linux*

*Tomcat*

*HTML5 & CSS*

*Subversion (Source Control)*

*Hudson/Jenkins (Continious integration)*

*Mule ESB (Enterprise servcie bus)*

*Ivy (Dependency Management)*

 *Regards,*
*Vibhoj Kumar Shukla*