Dear Partners/Job Seekers

One of our JobPencil's client has opening for *Business Analyst Level
II* requirement,
if you have matching candidates please submit their profiles, contact
JobPencil service team for more details.

 Business Analyst Level II

Washington DC

3-6 months+

H1B, EAD, GC, US

phone + F2F

*MUST HAVES:*

*        Knowledge of revenue management, Fee tracking , budget functions

*        Minimum 5+ years of experience in working as business Analyst in
complex projects *within the finance *area

*        Experience in evaluation of buy vs build solutions, work with
business and IT groups to complete fit-gap analysis.

·         Experience in defining and documenting customer business
functions and processes (As-is and To-be).

*        Consulting experience with different functional unit management
and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and
objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output
requirements.

*        Refine and validate business/functional requirements. Effectively
evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts,
decompose high-level information into lowest level possible for general
understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs.

*        Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, external
consultants and other stake holders in the analysis to ensure all
requirements are captured and documented appropriately.

·         Recognize scope limitations and raise potential scope issues.

*        Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business
specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for
permanent records and for use in training and future use.

*        Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through
information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the
preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.

*        Plans, organizes and conducts business process
reengineering/improvement meetings involving multiple departments and
business units under IFC

*        Coordinate with different teams (business and systems) under WBG
to understand the systems available and document the functionalities
involved.

*        Excellent interpersonal skills in developing strategies in
partnership with business customers.

*        Proven ability to drive complex conceptual and business
discussions and system requirements This includes the ability to generate
innovative ideas to resolve conflicts

*        Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability
to interact professionally and effectively with a diverse group,
executives, managers, and subject matter experts.

*        Work with Project managers and submit reports on activities on a
periodic basis

*        Expertise in requirement gathering, specification development, fit
gap analysis and data mapping.

*NICE TO HAVE:*

·         Knowledge of Oracle, Sybase or any relational DB

·         Knowledge of financial systems and working with projects for
implementing revenue management systems

·         Working experience with big 5 consulting firms a big plus

*"Recruiting is made easier with JobPencil.com" *
JobPencil.com - is the leading technology job portal which connects the
Employers looking to hire highly talented professionals and the candidates
looking for right opportunities and employers.

Please join our trail month program and *take advantages of our unique
services are especially tailored for you:*

*Manage Job Posting* - Manage up to 25 active jobs.

*        *Manage Consultants* - Manage all of your consultants who are
currently looking for jobs.

*        *Question Bank* - You can create question papers from question
bank offered by JobPencil.com

*        *Resume Alerts* - Create your resume alert criteria and keep
receiving matching candidates!

*        *Resume Search* - Contact our Admin team for more information!

*        *Featured/Premium Employer Listing* - Contact our Admin team for
more information!

*        *Video Interview/Conferencing* - Will be available very soon!

To provide you with our valuable service, we will work to get you matching
candidate for your requirement.

We are looking forward to serving you. Please contact us for your questions
and suggestions!

Regards,

JobPencil Service Team

Web: www.JobPencil.com