Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*Candidates should have at least 84 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   - Experience with managing medium or large scale IT software and
   database development projects which included analysis, design, coding, unit
   testing, quality assurance, implementation, infrastructure and security
   tasks, as well as system maintenance work.
   - Experience with developing and managing project plans and resources
   using project management software, such as Microsoft Project.
   - Experience with defining and managing project Cost, Scope, Schedule,
   and Quality (CSSQ) including developing project budgets, scope statements,
   project schedules, and quality standards.
   - Experience with performing Risk Identification including the
   development of a Risk Assessment.
   - Experience in developing and executing project communication plans.
   - PMI PMP Certification (provide certification date).

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period?  If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.
neet...@x-istech.com