Dear All,

If you have anyone with you for the following position, please send the
suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location and Pay Rate
as soon as possible.

Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP to hem...@tekshapers.com

Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated.

*.Net developer( front end)*

*Location- Dallas TX*

*Duration- 6 month*

*Local for face to face*

Front End Developer for an exciting opportunity to join our Agile/Scrum
development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing
modern user interfaces using HTML5 as well as frameworks such as JQuery,
KnockoutJS and Bootstrap. Although the primary focus is on presentation
technologies, we value experience with middle and back-end solutions that
utilize .NET, MVC, Entity Framework/NHibernate, Dependency Injection, and
web services. If you are looking to gain knowledge in full development life
cycle from user story and task creation all the way through debug and
deploy, MATRIX has your ideal position. You will be part of a team and can
contribute at all levels in collaborative work environments, and would like
to manage multiple tasks at once. A consultative demeanor is also required
as you will be working closely with end users and corporate leaders.

*Required Experience*

7+ years of overall IT experience

Advanced JavaScript skills - 3 years

JQuery experience - 2 years

1+ years consuming web services via client side script

HTML5 / CSS3 - 2 years

Experience with front-end JavaScript MVVM or MVC frameworks

Bootstrap or UI widget frameworks

Client side unit testing

Willing to travel up to 25%