Please send resumes to (ranj...@idctechnologies.com) OR reach me at
408-668-9048.

Please send resumes to (ranj...@idctechnologies.com) OR reach me at
408-668-9048.

Hi,

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through and send me if you have any suitable profiles along with
their contact information so that we can discuss and proceed further.

*Position Title: **PeopleSoft Portal Developer*

*Duration: **24 Months*

*Location: **Albany, NY*

NEED H1B Copy,

3 References

Highest Degree Certificate.

*Minimum Qualifications:*

At least seven (7) years of general applications development experience;

A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field may be
substituted for four (4) years of the general applications development
experience.

*PeopleSoft Portal Developer*

At least three (3) years of experience implementing and maintaining
applications using the following toolsets:

·         PeopleSoft Portal (version 8.9 or higher)including pagelet wizard
and dashboards;

·         PeopleTools 8.49 or higher;

·         SQL; and

·         HTML.

*Preferred Qualifications:*

·         Generally, candidates with the following qualifications are
preferred.  Candidates are encouraged to fully address their breadth of
knowledge and experience (e.g., years experience) in the following skills:

·         Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining PeopleSoft
applications using the following toolsets:  PeopleCode, PeopleSoft Internet
Architecture;

·         Demonstrated experience implementing or maintaining applications
using Oracle Database 10g or higher;

·         Demonstrated experience in an IT application development
environment supporting a public pension system;

·         Demonstrated experience working in a team environment; and

·         Demonstrated experience working and collaborating with IT
consultants.

*Additional Desired Traits:*

·         Excellent facilitation skills to bring parties together to
develop effective and efficient solutions;

·         Excellent knowledge transfer skills;

·         Excellent oral and written communication skills;

·         Excellent organizational skills; and

·         Ability to work independently.

Thanks for your time & Consideration..

Ranjith Kumar

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035

Phone : 408-520-2503

Email:- ranj...@idctechnologies.com

Website:- www.idctechnologies.com