*Sriven Infosys Inc is looking for Senior Bench Sales Recruiter's to join
our offshore Team Located in Ramanthapur, Hyderabad.*

*Interested candidates please send their Resumes to
pra...@sriveninfosys.net <pra...@sriveninfosys.net> *

*Req. ID:*

*SRIVEN - IT - Sr. Bench Sales Recruiter - IT Staff Augmentation*

Job Title: Sr. Bench Sales Recruiter- IT Staff Augmentation
Location: *Ramanthapur, Hyderabad* -500013

*Company Overview:*
*Sriven Infosys Inc* is a consortium of companies that provide a full
spectrum of services in the IT industry. Our service offerings include
strategy consulting, IT staffing and software development.

*Responsibilities:*
*Sriven Infosys Inc* is looking to add a Sr. Bench Sales Recruiter's to our
Staff Augmentation and consulting division. If you have the prior related
experience, commitment, and desire necessary to build a network of partners
and to maintain/expand existing relationships then this position is for
you! We have an expansive team of IT professional that are loyal and
dedicated. As a manager of these high energy and talented, your prime
responsibility will be to maintain 95%+ utilization rate.

* Able to work as a Team Member in a Team.
* proven Experience in marketing and Placing the Candidates within a short
period.
* Strong knowledge and Experience in Job Portals and Social Networking
sites.
* Possess the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment

*Requirements:*
* Bachelor's Degree
* Minimum 2 years in marketing and placing in IT Staffing business

*Rate: *DOE,  * Total Exp: *2-4 Years *Start Date: *ASAP,  * Duration: *Perm,
* Location: *Hyderabad

*The best way to reach me is through Email..*

*Thank & Regards*

*Maneesh*

*IT Recruiter*

*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net* <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>* ,*