Please send resumes to (ranj...@idctechnologies.com) OR reach me at
408-668-9048.

Please send resumes to (ranj...@idctechnologies.com) OR reach me at
408-668-9048.

Hi,

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through and send me if you have any suitable profiles along with
their contact information so that we can discuss and proceed further.

*Title: MySQL DBA*

*Location: Boston, MA*

*Duration: 6+months*

*Job description*

Client is looking for a MySQL DBA to join one of our clients in Boston,
MA.  This is a contract to hire opportunity that will go full time 3 to 6
months into the contract. Client is looking to grow by bringing on someone
to help manage and grow the database infrastructure that supports  their
large-scale Internet e-commerce platform, call center, and corporate
applications.

This position will be focused on developing MySQL for use by their mission
critical applications, defining best practices and standards for their
MySQL environment, and ensuring that their database infrastructure scales
with their business needs. Though focused on MySQL, this individual will
have exposure to a broad range of database technologies including SQL
Server, Hadoop, and various NoSQL implementations.

Desired Skills and Experience

*Responsibilities include:*

·         Serve as a technical expert in MySQL technologies.

·         Ensure that both database and query performance is optimized

·         Automate database monitoring, maintenance and processes

·         Provide architectural input and direction for the evolving
database environments.

·         Troubleshooting database issues arising between systems or
applications

·         Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify
opportunities, trends and best practices that can be used to strengthen our
technology platform and development practices.

·         Performing all other duties as assigned

 *Qualifications:*

·         BA or BS degree from a 4-year college or university

·         3+ years of development and administering MySQL, preferably in a
web based environment

·         Proficiency with MySQL replication, high availability, and
scalability solutions

·         Experience with NoSQL and MySQL Cluster (NDB) a plus

·         Shell scripting expertise

·         Knowledge of other aspects of the LAMP stack a plus

Thanks for your time & Consideration..

Ranjith Kumar

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035

Phone : 408-520-2503

Email:- ranj...@idctechnologies.com

Website:- www.idctechnologies.com