Hi,

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through and send me if you have any suitable profiles along with
their contact information so that we can discuss and proceed further.

*Title: SAS Programmer*

*Location: Central New Jersey*

*Duration: 2 Year Contract *

*F2F Required*

Must be onsite in Central New Jersey and able to Interview onsite this
Friday 18th April for 1 hour.

Extremely Quick Process - Please send me updated resume today and let me
know your availability for Friday Afternoon.

Build programming specifications for safety and efficacy analysis database
based on the Statistical Analysis Plan and report specifications
(development of CDISC ADaM and SDTM)

Create table shells for statistical analysis plans

Generate analysis datasets, tables, listings and figures

Generate all necessary output for the compilation of statistical appendices
for reports.

Perform verifications of analysis datasets and tables, listings and figures
created by another team member

Complete programming projects on time and with the best quality control.

Review and provide feedback on CRFs and edit specifications

*Requirements: *

·         BSc in Mathematical, Statistical, Computer Science or Life
Science. Masters preferred.

·         4-7 years of experience in Statistical Programming within
Clinical Trials

·         Extensive SAS programming experience

·         Experience in CDSIC standards

Thanks for your time & Consideration..

Ranjith Kumar

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035

Phone : 408-520-2503

Email:- ranj...@idctechnologies.com

Website:- www.idctechnologies.com