Hi,

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through the below job description and let me know of your
interest so that we can proceed further.

*Title: PeopleSoft Finance Functional Lead – Project Costing Grants*

*Location: San Carlos, CA*

*Duration: 6+ months*

*Job Description:–*

·         At least 8+ years of experience as Functional Consultant in
PeopleSoft Project Costing and/or Grants Module

·         Worked in at least 2 end-to-end PeopleSoft Implementations as
Project Costing/ Grants Functional leads

·         Hands-on experience in conducting requirements gathering and
design workshops

·         Full knowledge of configuring Project Costing, Grants modules

·         Experience in working on Greenfield transformation projects
implementing PeopleSoft ERP preferable for Public sectors in the US

·         Ability to define data conversion strategy for Project Costing,
Grants module and guide the technical team to execute data conversion

·         Ability to write high quality process designs documents,
functional specs and process flows

·         Proficiency in VISIO, PowerPoint, and MS WORD

·         Must have knowledge of capital project budgets, fund
distribution, and FTA/STATE/LOCAL Funding processes

·         Must be able to guide the technical team to develop the
customizations/ gaps

·         Must be able to define best practices for processes in the US
public sector domain

·         Must have worked on integrating Project Costing with Grants,
Customer Contracts, Billing, Time & Labor, GL modules

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

·         Willing to communicate with Offshore technical team through
weekly calls on a regular basis and guide them on the technical/ build areas

·         Be able to identify testing scenarios and conduct functional
testing

·         Ability to conduct unit and systems integrated testing and
validate the functional designs build by the technical team

·         Strong knowledge of Project Costing Cost Collection process, Fund
Distribution rules and set-ups and Capital project Budgeting

·         Experience in developing public queries and create reports using
nVision/ SQR report tools

*Thanks & Regards*

* Sunil*

[image: logo]

*Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies Inc*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035*

*Direct:**  408-520-2534||*

Mailto: suni...@idctechnologies.com

*G talk:** kumaridc7 ||*

*Website: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>