Hi ,

Please check the below requirement from one of our clients and let me know
if you have any matching consultant.

Please send profile to p...@svksystems.com

*Title: SAN Storage Engineer/Administrator*

*Location: New York City*

*Contract: 6 Months*

*Rate: Hourly Rate Based on Market*

*Requirements:*

   - HP SAN experience is highly preferred. But will consider a strong
   candidate with storage experience with other vendors such as EMC, Net App,
   etc.
   - Minimum 5 years’ of experience.
   - Must have background in  *Microsoft, Active Directory, operating
   systems*, etc..
   - HP certifications are a plus, *HP ASE, HP ASE Master.*
   - *HP 3Par* experience is a strong plus.
   - MS Certifications are a plus, *MCP, MCSE, etc.*
   - If the candidate shows promise but is lacking in skills in a
   particular area, the company will train.
   - Candidate must have a college degree from a 4 year accredited
   institution. Technical degree preferred.

Thanks & Regards,

*Paul*
*SVK Systems Inc*
11465, Johns Creek Parkway,

Suite #180, Johns Creek, GA - 30097
Contact: 678-824-7757 | Fax: 404-601-9507