Please send resumes to (ranj...@idctechnologies.com) OR reach me at
408-520-2503.

Please send resumes to (ranj...@idctechnologies.com) OR reach me at
408-520-2503.

Hi,

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through the below job description and let me know of your
interest so that we can proceed further.

*Position : Java/j2ee Developer*

*Duration : 6 months*

*Need Local to MN/WI/IL.*

As the Java/J2EE Developer you must have experience working on eCommerce
project design and development experience.

Responsibilities:

   - Design, code, and unit test complex new features and modifications.
   - Develop robust, reliable, well tested software.
   - Document new and existing features.
   - Fix, re-factor, and troubleshoot issues found within the code base.
   - Research data’s quality.
   - Implement projects in a timely manner in conformance with coding
   standards and in compliance with defined specifications.
   - Support work estimating processes.
   - Design, build and test a full-stack Java commerce system.
   - Develop and performance tune web-scale traffic.
   - Work collaboratively to identify problems and resolve issues as they
   arise with the platform.

*Desired Skills and Experience*

   - 4+ years Software Development experience
   - 2+ years programming experience in Java/J2EE
   - 2+ years Object Oriented Analysis and Design
   - 4+ years of JavaScript
   - 2+ years SQL experience, Oracle preferred
   - Coding JSP, experience with HTML, DHTML, JavaScript, and CSS
   - Exposure to AJAX, XML related technologies (XML, XSD, XML Schema,
   XSLT, XPath)
   - Experience building web applications in an object oriented development
   environment
   - 2+ year experience Spring or other presentation tier technology
   - 2+ year experience with RESTful services would be great, but no
   required
   - Experience with Cassandra

Thanks for your time & Consideration..

Ranjith Kumar

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035

Phone : 408-520-2503

Email:- ranj...@idctechnologies.com

Website:- www.idctechnologies.com