Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

between us and the end client.

VB.Net Developer
St. Louis, MO
6+ Months Contract

Rate : $37/hr on C2C Max.

*MUST:*
Experience creating applications from scratch using VB.net
Experience augmenting existing applications written in VB6, in addition to
writing applications from scratch with it (experience can be up to 5 years
ago)
Ability to manually test own code
Ability to see project through entire SDLC (gathering requirements, coding,
testing, deploying, then supporting)
Self driven, and able to work with limited supervision to achieve deadlines
and complete projects

*Role:*
Our client, which is within the manufacturing industry, is looking to bring
on a VB6/VB.net developer, who will be responsible for all projects
relating to production equipment automation. This person will be delegated
one month-long project a time, which will require him/her to either write
an application from scratch in VB.net OR enhance, customize, or debug an
application written in VB6. 70% of this person’s time will be spent
augmenting existing applications, whereas the other 30% will be spent
coding applications from scratch.

On a daily basis overall, 90% of every day this person will be spent
heads-down coding and testing code/doing demos for the equipment engineers,
and the other 10% will consist of meetings, gathering requirements, and
application analysis.