Hi,

I am Ranjith, From IDC Technologies, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through the below job description and let me know of your
interest so that we can proceed further.

*Title: Java Architect*

*Location: Denver, CO*

*Type: Contract/**Contract to Hire*

*Interview Type: Phone, & Skype or F2F*

*Responsibilities:          *

·         Good problem solving & analytical skills

·         Worked extensively in agile methodology & understands agile
rituals

·         Ability to work with client development managers, architects and
Virtusa teams and provide expertise in Java based web application
solutioning

·         Worked extensively in onsite offshore engagements leading the
teams

·         Ability to mentor the offshore teams and make them independent

·         Ability to write code and be hands on

·         Strong technical leadership skills to lead solutioning, design,
development & testing phases within the project

·         Experience in J2EE best practices and web application development

*Required Skills:           *

·         Java, JSP, Javascript, JSON, Velocity framework

·         Exposure the any JS frameworks (ExtJS, Prototype, jQuery +
jQueryUI)

·         XSLT, XML, Webservices, Spring & Struts MVC frameworks

·         Tomcat, Weblogic, Oracle, MS SQL

·         Ant, Maven, SVN, CVS, Build & Continuous integration process

·         UML modeling

*Nice to Have Skills*

·         Content Management Systems, ,  Search Frameworks like Lucene

*Please fill the below information and revert me so that I can submit your
profile to my client.*

*Basic Information:*

 Name of the Candidate;

Contact Number:

Current Location (City name & State):

Email ID:

Interview Availability:

Availability to join if offered:

Skype ID:

Willing to relocate:

Date of Birth:

*Education Details: *

Qualification:

Year of highest Degree Obtained with year of passing:

 *Visa Details:*

Visa Status:

When in USA:

Exact Date, Month and Year of Visa obtained:

Visa Expiry Date: MM/DD//YY

How many years you have been in USA:

SSN if given or last 4 digits of SSN

 *Two Professional References from recent 2 projects:*

 Project 1:

Name of the Referee:

Contact Number:

Official Email ID :

 Project 2:

Name of the Referee:

Contact Number:

Official Email ID:

Thanks for your time & Consideration..

Ranjith Kumar

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA - 95035

Phone : 408-520-2503

Email:- ranj...@idctechnologies.com

Website:- www.idctechnologies.com