A new Job, ID: 226399 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/226399> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in Town
<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Testing / Senior Quality Assurance Analyst  posted on 2014-08-15
15:37:18

Job Description:
Hi,

Warm greeting from Rose International. We have one opening for our direct
end client. Job description is below for your perusal. Please go through it
and let me know if you have any consultant.

NOTE:- PLEASE SEND LOCAL CANDIDATE OR WHO CAN GO FOR IN-PERSON INTERVIEW TO
THEIR OWN EXPENSES.

Job Description
Title: Testing / Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Alpharetta, GA 30004
Duration: 06Months

Primary Skill Requirement: Manual QA / Testing.

Job Description:
Designs software QA methods and procedures for use by QA and development
staff to ensure all information systems meet minimum company standards and
end user requirements
- Develop QA test plans and project staffing estimates
- Work closely with the other members of the Development Team and Marketing
to review the designs of systems, implement test plans, and test the
quality of software products.
- Assemble and build software projects and installation packages.
- Work closely with the Development team to insure the effectiveness and
quality of the components and systems developed
- Work closely with the Documentation team to insure the content is
meaningful and correct
- Communicate with customers regarding installation issues and software
defects
*BS in Computer Science, MIS, business or equivalent
education/training/experience*
*Experience of reporting tools / reports testing - Crystal Reports,
Business Object, advanced SQL usage*
*Telecoms business knowledge*
Developing and executing quality assurance test scripts, tests plans and
checklists
Application of software development life cycle concepts

Job Requirements: Please apply candidates who are ready for our W2 or our
1099

Salary: 40

*Click here to view full job description and apply
<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/226399>  (Registration not mandatory
to apply for this job)*