*Hi,*

*If you have anyone with you for the following position, please *

*Send resumes to* *vib...@tekshapers.com <vib...@tekshapers.com>* *or reach
me at **248 <vib...@tekshapers.com>-565-4747 *153*

*UI Developer*

*6+ months*

*Roseland** NJ*

*Face to Face Interview*

 Our client located in Roseland NJ is in need of an UI Developer for a 6
month contract with strong potential for extension. The Developer is
responsible for supporting our client’s UI Development analytics product/s.

The Developer should have very strong technical skills, be able to work out
of our Roseland NJ office daily, attend daily Scrum calls and help assist
other developers with more challenging Javascript/CSS issues.

The candidates should be able to clearly convey/communicate to others in
the team – although the technical skills are paramount.

*REQUIRED SKILLS:*

   - Must have heavy experience with *AngularJS *
   - Expert in *CSS3/HTML5*
   - Highly competent Javascript developer

*HIGHLY DESIRED SKILLS:*

   - Experience with HighCharts JS libraries
   - Experience with D3.js
   - An interest in data visualization