Hi,

I am Ranjith, From Halcyon IT, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through the below job description and let me know of your
interest so that we can proceed further.

*Position: Data Analyst (please do not submit functional BAs, work involves
a lot of data analysis and less documentation)*

*Location: Fremont, CA – Local candidates highly preferred*

*Duration:  1 year, long term*

*Project:* This  primarily supports Data Quality exception management when
transferring data between systems within the data governance group.

*Responsibilities:*

·         Manage delivery of DQS (Data Quality Solution) initiative working
with vendor, WTS(Wholesale Technology Services) resources and business
analysts in WISE(Wholesale Information Services)

·         Liaison and partner with Wholesale Data Integrity Officer and
other data integrity efforts in wholesale

·         Work with our internal customers to understand, analyze and
document business requirements on DQS.

·         Support internal customers in resolving application issues,
assessing user needs, providing training and recommending system changes.

·         Act as a liaison between DQS users and the Wholesale Technology
Services Group (WTS) in implementing changes

·         Test enhancements and system fixes

*Required Skills: *

·         Strong experience in writing complex SQL queries

·         Strong communication skills

·         Ability to understand data model (ER diagrams) and interpret
changes/fixes when needed

·         Experience in Oracle database is a must

·         Experience using Teradata and SQL Server as a tool for data
analysis is a plus

·         Must have Strong  Exception Management Experience

·         Strong analytical skills

·         Excellent data interpretation and presentation skills

·         Strong leadership skills

·         Self-motivated

·         Prior experience in bank working with exception management

·         SQL or Oracle database development experience is a plus

·         Prior banking experience or Wells Fargo Bank experience preferred

*Position: Data Analyst (please do not submit functional BAs, work involves
a lot of data analysis and less documentation)*

*Location: Charlotte, NC – Local candidates highly preferred*

*Duration:  1 year, long term*

Project Summary: Data from different sources is stored and distributed
through a common data platform. Many downstream consumers consume this
data. These downstream need to know the kind of data they are consuming.
The project focuses mainly on providing good quality of data. Analyzing
data, Creating business rules to check the data quality issues and raising
exceptions on bad data is what is done as a part of this project.

*Responsibilities: *

·         Work with the business to gather the requirements

·         Document the requirements in BRD

·         Set up meetings with all stakeholders to review the requirements

·         Understand the data by running simple queries to validate
business requirements

*Requirements/Skills:*

·         Total Experience: 6-8+ years

·         Good Business Analyst Skills

·         Good Data Analysis Skills

·         Good in SQL queries

·         Very good communication skills

·         Should have worked before as a business analyst and should have
created BRDs.

Thanks & Regards

*Ranjith Kumar*

*Sr IT *Recruiter

[image: cid:image005.jpg@01CD84FE.BC398BE0]

*Direct: *614-322-3956

*Email: rvem...@halcyonit.com <vmall...@halcyonit.com>*

*Making a difference to our clients**...**and in our communities!*

mailing list please reply with "REMOVE” in the subject line of your email.
We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.