*Heed Visa Copy during Rate confirmation  !!*

*Hi,
*

*Hope you are doing great!! Please find the requirement below ; If you find
yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with resume and
I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can give me a
call back at my contact number* *609-897-9670 *2168.*

* Position:     Linux admin*

*Location:     Indianapolis ,IN Duration:    12+months.*

·         RedHat Linux (5 & 6)
·         *Logical Volume Manager (LVM) and multipathing*
·         *Patching Linux*
·         Solaris & patching (nice to have)
·         vmware
·         *Veritas Cluster Management (VCS)*
·         Familiar with SAN storage (especially EMC Symmetrix)
·         EMC VPLEX Metro and High Availability
·         Stretched LAN’s
·         *PERL/shell scripting*
·         Good customer skills
·         Troubleshooting skills
·         Familiar with networking concepts and practices
·         Mentoring/training skills
·         Documentation skills
·         Architectural design in Linux environment
·         Can function in a highly regulated environment
·         Familiar with HP Proliant DL servers
·         Can pick up new technology quickly

Able to introduce new practices and technologies to improve service
delivery

·         FusionIO technology
·         EMC XtremSF technology
·         EMC PowerPath technology
·         IBM Netezza technology
·         IBM AIX (maybe)

·         DB2
·         SAP
·         Oracle
·         MQ

*Raj Yadav*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2168

Email: rya...@sysmind.com

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550