Hi,

I am Ranjith, From Halcyon IT, We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through the below job description and let me know of your
interest so that we can proceed further.

*Position: Front End/UI Developer*

*Location: SFO, CA (local candidates highly preferred, non-local candidates
will work too)*

*Required Skills:*

·         5-7+ years of experience in Front End Development

·         Strong HTML, CSS, javascript, jquery

·         YUI/backbone.js/Node.js (nice to have)

·         Bachelor’s in Computer Science or related

*Position:  Mobile Automation Tester (with Appium framework) – 2 positions*

*Location: Mountain View, CA *

*Duration: 6 Months, possibility of extension*

*Requirements: *

·         Total Experience: 5-7+ years

·         Experience with manual and automated testing of mobile apps

·         Mobile testing experience with iOS and Android. More so on the
iOS.

·         Automation experience with Appium, robotium or any mobile tools.

·         Experience in creating test strategies for mobile apps

·         Knowledge of automated test frameworks

·         Knowledge of basic to intermediate SQL queries

·         Experience in JavaScript, Java, testNg, webdriver would be good.

·         On the fit perspective, should be able to adapt to keep up with
the pace to accommodate market demands for mobile. Eg: Apple OS releases,
new device releases, etc.

*Position:  Senior JAVA Developer*

*Location: Mountain View, CA *

*Duration: 6 Months, possibility of extension*

*Requirements/Skills:*

*Note:* Please send resumes with most of the below mentioned skills.

·         Active MQ (JMS)  and messaging concept

·         REST and JSON API

·         Mule or Carmel

·         Spring framework and usage

·         Splunk

·         Maven

·         Java Annotation – ( Java/J2EE standard annotations )

·         Hibernate

·         HTTTP request life cycle

*Position:  JAVA UI Developer (combination of front end and back end
skills)*

*Location: Mountain View, CA *

*Duration: 6 Months, possibility of extension*

*Requirements/Skills:*

·         Total Experience: 6-8+ years

·         Strong Front End Skills: HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery

·         Strong JAVA development background

·         Some experience with JSF

*Position: Data Analyst (please do not submit functional BAs, work involves
data analysis and documentation)*

*Location: San Leandro, CA*

*Duration:  1 year, long term*

*Note:* Need candidates with 10/10 communication skills.

*Required Skills: *

·         Strong experience in writing complex SQL queries

·         Strong communication skills

·         Ability to understand data model (ER diagrams) and interpret
changes/fixes when needed

·         Experience in development of mapping design document for data
migration projects

·         Experience in development of detailed technical design document

·         Have business sense of the project.

·         Knowledge/prior work experience with Informatica

•        Strong analytical skills

•        Excellent data interpretation and presentation skills

·         Prior banking experience or Wells Fargo Bank experience preferred

*Position: White Box QA/Developer in Test*

*Location: Mountain View, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Requirements/Skills:*

•        6-8 years’ experience in software development and QA (data-driven,
white box test automation and system level testing)

•        2-3 years of programming experience in Java is must

·         Strong API Testing experience – REST APIs

·         Strong JSON and TestNG experience

•        2 years of experience with Selenium IDE/WebDriver is must

•        1 years of experience with Databases and SQL

•        Strong analytical, debugging and problem solving skills

•        Expert ability to write clear and concise test documents

•        Experience in building test automation frameworks is must

*Position:   ETL Tester  (no client interview)*

*Location:   Charlotte, NC *

*Note: GCs/Citizens who can join us full time/on 3 months contract-to-hire
will be highly preferred .*

*Requirements/Skills*:

·         5-6+ years’ experience in Software Quality Assurance

·         3-5+ yrs experience in ETL QA

·         Thorough knowledge of SDLC and QA/Test methodologies

·         High Proficiency in ETL Testing

·         Advanced skills in manual testing and proficiency with backend
automation test strategy

·         High proficiency with use of all modules in HP QC or ALM
(Application Lifecycle Management)

·         Interpreting Physical Data Models with little to no assistance

·         Interpreting Logical Data Models with little to no assistance

·         Transactional SQL (SQL Server, etc.) and PL-SQL (Oracle, etc)
knowledge

o   Querying against source and target database objects

o   Proficient with heterogeneous (aka “cross-connection”) queries and how
to use them in ETL testing

o   Highly proficient in building complex SQL statements involving all join
variants to enable them to make robust comparisons of source versus target
data loaded by the ETL

o   Highly proficient with use of SQL inserts/Updates/Deletes to create
“fabricated” and “negative” test data sets

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

·         Good to have - understanding of DW/ODS modeling approaches (STAR,
Snowflake, etc)

*Position:  Backend QE Tester (Web Services Testing) – 2 positions*

*Location: Woodland Hills, CA *

*Duration: 6 Months, possibility of extension*

*Note: Don’t need candidates with UI testing and Selenium skills. Need
strong backend testers with JAVA REST, TestNG, JSON. Please don’t submit
resumes with any mention of Selenium on it. No SOAP UI experience required
either. Customer is rejecting profiles if she sees QTP, SOAP UI and
Selenium mentioned on it. Ideal candidates are JAVA developers with strong
database and webservices testing experience.*

*Required Skills: *

·         Total QA Experience: 5-7+ years

·         Web services testing -  RESTful APIs testing

·         1-2 years of JAVA development background required

·         Strong back end testing (database testing) experience with TestNG
and JSON

·         Maven, Jenkins, CICD knowledge

·         Work on Cloud technologies is preferred though not essential

·         Some Performance testing – jmeter

Thanks & Regards

*Ranjith Kumar*

*Sr IT *Recruiter

*Direct: *614-322-3956

*Email: **rvem...@halcyonit.com* <vmall...@halcyonit.com>

*Making a difference to our clients**...**and in our communities!*

mailing list please reply with "REMOVE” in the subject line of your email.
We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.