Please send resumes to ab...@computechcareers.com

I have a new requirement for* SQL BI Tester *from *Citrix.*
Please, let me know if you have suitable consultants for this position.
I look forward to hearing from you.

*Role : SQL BI Tester – Fort Lauderdale, FL*

*Start Date:* ASAP

*Estimated Duration:* 6 months with possible extension

*Remote or Onsite:* On location at the Client's site 100% of the time. No
telecommuting or remote work.

*Additional Information:* Successful Completion Bonus is Available.

hire a SQL BI Tester in Fort Lauderdale, FL.

*Responsibilities* include but are not limited to the following:
•          Execute BI testing;
•          Develop test plan and execute SSIS/SSRS tests;
•          Write complex SQL queries;
•          Execute SSAS cubes testing;
•          Identify and document system defects that are found through
testing;
•          Support and coordinate UAT;
•          Communicate concepts to audiences with mixed levels of technical
& business abilities;

*Requirements:*
•          Experience with BI testing (3+ years);
•          Experience in testing SSIS and SSRS (3+ years);
•          Experience in SSAS cubes testing;
•          Experience with HP Quality Center;
•          Experience in writing SQL in SQL Server and Oracle;
•          Experience in developing test plans, test cases and test
procedures for Web applications;
•          4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent
experience.