Hi Associates

I have the below opportunity for you. If you are suited and interested in
this position, please send me your most updated resume, so that we can
discuss your availability, work status, rate etc.I look forward to your
earliest response.

Please send your resumes to pra...@palni.com Or feel free to call me @
*312-242-1703*

Title : Sr. C# /.Net Developer

Duration : 3-4 month contract

Location : Rockville ,MD

*NEED ONLY LOCALS ( Need H1B copy and photo ID for H1 consultants)*

client is the world's leading supplier of mobile cardiac outpatient
telemetry. client provides the next-generation ambulatory cardiac
monitoring service with beat-to-beat, real time analysis, automatic
arrhythmia detection and wireless ECG transmission.

Client is seeking 2 Senior Developers to add to their team.

*Requirements:*

·         *5+ years’ experience as a Developer*

·         Experience with C#

·         Experience with ASP.Net MVC

·         Experience with SQL Server

·         Experience with Entity Framework

·         Experience with Object Oriented Programming

·         Knowledge and Ability of jQuery and jQuery frameworks and plug-ins

·         Experience with AJAX

*Preferred Requirements:*

·         Experience with WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)

·         Experience with AJAX

·         Experience with working with various third party services using
SOAP APIs

·         Experience with Agile development experience

·         Experience with WindsorCastle

·         Experience with AutoMapper

·         Experience with Log4Net

·         Experience with JIRA

·         Experience with SSRS

·         Experience with Subversion (SVN)