Please send resume to neet...@x-istech.com

Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*Candidates should have at least 60 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   - Experience configuring and developing Siebel 8.x applications with
   Siebel Tools including the Physical user interface (UI) layer, Logical user
   interface objects layer, Business objects layer, and the data objects layer.
   - Experience writing scripts in Siebel 8.x using the Siebel Tools Script
   Editor and the Siebel Object Interfaces.
   - Experience automating business processes through Siebel workflows in
   Siebel 8.x applications.
   - Experience with the OPA Connector for Siebel including integrating
   Siebel applications to rule-bases deployed to both ODS and OWD, integrating
   the Decision Report Viewer, and mapping Siebel applications to an OPA
   rule-base using business object mapping and integration object mapping.
   - Experience with Oracle's Siebel CRM Public Sector 8.x.
   - Experience with Oracle Policy Automation 9 or greater including Oracle
   Determinations Engine, Oracle Determinations Server, Oracle Web
   Determinations, Oracle Interview Portlet, and Oracle Web Determinations
   Interview Engine.
   - Experience in Siebel Open UI Client.
   - Experience in system monitoring and performance monitoring and tuning
   of highly available and interactive Siebel enterprise systems in Siebel 8.1
   or 8.2.
   - Hands on experience installing, designing, developing and deploying
   enterprise scale Oracle Seibel CRM environments including Siebel Tools and
   Developer Web Client installation and configuration in Siebel 8.1 and 8.2.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period?  If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.

neet...@x-istech.com