Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

*Role::** Scrum Master*

*Location::* *Harleysville, PA *

*Duration:: 36 months*

*Job Description::*

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

10 – 14 years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Scrum Master with experience in distributed agile delivery model

*Experience Required*

Certified Scrum Master. Onsite-Offshore coordination experience is mandatory

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Liaison with client and offshore teams, act as single point of contact for
the delivery of agile build lines

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Excellent Communication Skills - Mandatory, Team management skills are nice
to have

*Email  is the best way to reach me...*

Thanks & Regards,

Abhay Tiwari

IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
USA, 95035
Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com