Hi Associates

I have the below opportunity for you with one of our direct client.. If you
are suited and interested in this position, please send me your most
updated resume, so that we can discuss your availability, work status, rate
etc.I look forward to your earliest response.

Please Send your resumes to *s...@excellerentsolutions.com
<s...@excellerentsolutions.com>* or Feel free to reach me @ 412-376-7481

*Position- manual QA tester *

*Location- Marlborough, MA*

*Duration- 3 months+*

Skills: good written and verbal communications skills, very detail oriented
and meticulous, experience with software UI testing, fast learner and good
listener. A team player capable to work well with others (QA and Dev).

Project Scope: Test UI interphase that is being translated to a new
language. Compare each UI window / screen one by one to make sure the new
language labels and values are present and valid. Log defects. Validate
defect after a fixes have been deployed to QA. Communicate status progress
daily with manger. Work closely with the QA team and dev.