Hello ,

Hope you are doing fine!!

Please review the requirement and if you are interested  then reply back
with your resume to  ra...@palni.com  ASAP

*Senior Software Engineer Location : San Bruno ,CA*

*Duration : 5+months*

*NEED ONLY LOCALS*

Note: We need genuine profile who have great experience. For H1 visa
holders : we need visa copy and any photo ID proof (Like driver License or
state ID)

Client is the idea incubator inside the world s largest global retailer. We
are developing products that rethink the customer experience and impact
billions of transactions. Our agile team of engineers, data scientists, and
product managers work together to envision, prototype, and build
extraordinary products. Every day is an opportunity to reshape the
eCommerce landscape while having a lasting impact on the industry. With
over 3,000 associates in Silicon Valley, San Diego, Portland, BrClientil,
United Kingdom and India, we re bringing together some of the best
professionals from around the world.

The mission of Targeting Client is to increase the lifetime value of
existing and potential customers via Targeted, Event Triggered Marketing.
We do this by building systems and applications that incorporate the large
scale store activity and online activity data in real-time, and exposing
services/APIs that enables realtime retargeting. You ll be challenged to
create applications that will impact millions of customers in a true global
environment.

We are seeking a talented Senior Engineer with a proven track record of
building high quality scalable applications, with a strong sense of
ownership and solid leadership abilities. You will be responsible for
setting up the Targeting platform in a new market and help the team take a
giant step towards it s globalization efforts.

*Requirements:*
Bachelor's Degree and 4 yrs. of experience; OR Master s Degree with 2 yrs.
of experience in Computer Science or related field
4 years of experience building scalable eCommerce applications or mobile
software
Work with Java and other related technologies to design and develop robust
high-performance and scalable applications for use within Clients product
ecosystem
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions across all
environments
Utilize industry research to improve Clients technology environment.
Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures,
databases, operating systems, etc.
Strong DB skills are a must, should be very strong with SQL queries
Experience with Linux systems programming
Knowledge of JavaScript, HTML 5, CSS 3, Jquery, AngularJS, Bootstrap and
Node.js is a plus
1 or more year(s) experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture),
RESTful web services
A self-motivated learner and builder with strong customer focus and
obsession with quality
Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code is a plus

If you re inspired by the opportunity to solve complex problems at scale
and make a difference for our customers and members, please join our team.

Pls follow below template for submission

*Resume Submission Template*

Candidate Full Name

SR Number / Position

Client

DOB (MM/DD)

Last 3 Digit of SSN

Immigration Status

Tel No

E-mail ID

Current Location with Zip Code

*Onsite availability (post-selection)

Rate - $$/HR including Overheads

Current Employment Status: Currently Working / Not Working

If Working: Perm Position / Contract Position

Any interviews or offers in pipeline (If yes, what stage)

Thanks
Raman