Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

This is *Ranjith* From Sage IT, I was Reviewing your resume regarding to
the Job Opportunity with our Fortune Client. Please Go through the
Following Job Description and let me know of your interest. Don’t Hesitate
Contact me at *972-996-0650 EXT: 337.* You can also reach me Via Email
at  *vranj...@sageitinc.net
<vranj...@sageitinc.net>* ,If you are interested Please reply back to my
email with your updated resume in Word Format.

*Job Title: Teradata DBA*

*Location:* *Pontiac, MI*

*Job Type: 12+Months*

·         Transform business requirements into data warehouse solutions
through the design, development, and maintenance of data warehouse data
flows

·         Maintain currency in database, data management, data warehouse,
and industry trends through research/education/self-motivated training and
personal development

·         Updates and communicates project status to management, team
members, and other supporting vendors

·         Mentors and educates colleagues with respect to database design
and implementation practices

·         Develop / maintain data models and leads database code reviews

·         Takes initiative to modernize non-standard models, processes, and
implementations

·         Develop and monitor data warehouse batch schedules

·         Enforce application coding standards

·         Proactively resolve application and database performance issues

·         Coordinate database development and maintenance activities with
project and client teams

·         Build/upgrade, tune, backup and restore Teradata databases

·         Support development, test, and production Teradata databases
including concurrent development efforts

·         Support/ maintain the internal processes built upon the
SharePoint platform

·         Participate in weekly on-call rotation

·         Follow and contribute to organization best practices

·         Support emergency, interim, and full system releases

·         Maintain database to meet IRS and local internal security
standards

·         Resolve IRS database audit concerns and remediate known
vulnerabilities

·         Participate in a 24 X7 weekly on call rotation

·         Other duties as assigned

*Skills and Qualifications*

·         Minimum 8-10 years of experience in database administration and
structured development methodology

·         Computer Science or Business degree or equivalent working
experience

·         Experience with the full project lifecycle from conception to
implementation and support

·         Excellent communication and teamwork skills - works well with
diverse teams and independently

·         Self-starter with excellent organization, planning, documentation
and time management skills

·         Experience in Teradata Database Administration and knowledgeable
of Teradata data warehouse architecture

·         Experience with TeraData SQL, strong Teradata performance and
tuning skills

·         Experience with Teradata Data Warehouse development strategies
(bteq, procedure, macros)

·         Proficiency with meta data, data modeling and data quality tools

·         Ability to understand business needs, analyze business cases,
extract requirements to order develop leading edge data warehouse designs

·         Proficiency with the Rational Team Concert (RTC)

·         Experience with SharePoint design and administration

·         Experience with childcare applications and the underlying data
structures.

·         Proficiency with Golden Gate replication

·         Experience with terabyte databases

·         Multi-platform and multi-system integration experience

·         DBMS Industry recognized certification preferred

·         Unix knowledge including shell scripting

·         Knowledge of VMware

*Thanks,*

*Ranjith Kumar *

*Senior Technical Recruiter*

*Sage IT INC.|Global Delivery Centre*

3011 Internet Blvd, Ste 110 Frisco, TX 75034.

Main: 972-996-0650 x 337.

Email: *vranj...@sageitinc.net <gvenkat...@sageitinc.net>*

Web:  www.sageitinc.com

 Please don’t print this e-mail unless you really need to!