Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

*Pega Developer: 6 positions*

*JPMC in Delaware*

* Long-Term*

•             Pega Architects and Sr. Developers 6+ Years of Exp in PEga

•             Pega Design and Development

•             Experience with Disputes and Pega Smart Platform

•             JPMC is Currently on Pega5 they are moving to Pega7

•             Define Pega Class and architecture

•             Work with Middleware Team

•             Interface with Off Shore Jr/Mid Pega Developers

•             The Pega Developers need to be strong in creating customized
rules in Pega,

•             Strong experience with Pega’s workflows

•             Strong experience with the DCO process in Pega

•             How to design and code Pega interfaces with Middleware and
Mainframe Applications

•             Designing Class Structures in Pega

*Truly by our faith in GOD, we have become children of GOD.*

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani*
GSS Infotech Inc

A SEI-CMMI Level 5 Company

*Phone: 732-820-4028 EXT:3803*

Email: phaneendranat...@gssinfotech.com |Web: *www.gssinfotech.com
<http://www.gssamerica.com/>*

Gmail: *phanibhuvanagiri...@gmail.com <phanibhuvanagiri...@gmail.com>*

[image: Description: Description: Description:
cid:image001.png@01D093CF.29AB9B50]