Hi,

Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.

*Position: Guidewire Business Analyst*

*Location: Akron, OH*

*Duration: 12 month*

We have an immediate need for a Guidewire Business Analyst for our client
near Akron, OH.  This is a 12 month contract, please send your best rates:

lead the requirements gathering for one or more of the following Commercial
Lines of Business: General Liability, Workers Comp, Business Owners, Crime,
Commercial Auto, and Commercial Property.  *Experience with Guidewire
PolicyCenter is required*.

Guidewire experience is an absolute requirement as our Senior BA will not
have time to train the new resource in Guidewire.  Our Senior BA will
absolutely have time to work with and collaborate with a new resource, but
will not have the bandwidth to train a new resource in PolicyCenter.

Position Title: Guidewire PolicyCenter Business Analyst

*Required skills*

   - Ability to drive the development of actionable story cards by
   extracting requirements from business users
   - Must have experience implementing Guidewire PolicyCenter (currently
   developing in 8.0.5)
   - Must understand PolicyCenter’s “out of the box” functionality and
   guide requirements to be created as close to “out of the box” as possible
   - Must have experience with the following Commercial Lines of Business:
   General Liability, Workers Comp, *Business Owners*, Crime, Commercial
   Auto, and Commercial Property, *Personal Auto*
   - Ability to work independently on fast paced team
   - Ability to work collaboratively with Senior BA and business SMEs

*Nice to have skills *

   - Working in an agile environment
   - Experience with Rally

Regards