Hi,

Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.

*Position: Core Java Developer*

*Location: Wilmington, DE*

*Duration: 6 month*

As I mentioned on the phone we need *Green Card or US Citizen java
developer* for a 6 month contract opportunity in Wilmington, DE with
JPMorgan Chase.  The JD is below but if you have anyone let me know:

*Must Have:*

   - 4-7 + yrs. Of experience as a Java Developer (CORE Java)
   - Spring (4.X preferred)
   - Middleware experience (not just consuming the application but
   developing it)
   - Web Services Experience

*Plus:*

   - Financial/banking industry experience
   - Any Design Experience

*Day to Day: *

This person will be developing in Core Java and will be responsible for
test driven development/Unit testing. This person must have a strong
understanding of Middleware applications, not just consuming but actually
developing these applications.

Regards

*Mayank*

978-558-4666 x 103