Hi *Folks*,

Hope you're doing great there..!

I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP.

Please respond back to avish...@allianceit.com

*Note: Must Have 10+ Years Of Total IT Experience...!!!!!!!*

*Job Title: AEM Developer*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

Overall experience of 10 yrs with last 3+ yrs of Solid AEM experience

Should have experience on V. 5 & 6.

When submitting resumes, please let me know if your candidate has
experience with the following:

Client facing role: Communication skills should be top notch.

Solid AEM coding skills

Someone who has experience working closely with offshore team to provide
requirements and answering questions

Experience solving Productions issues

This is a client facing role so anyone who has worked in the consulting
capacity interfacing with client and teams sitting offshore would be a huge
plus

*Thanks & Regards*

*Avisheak Singh*

*avish...@allianceit.com* <avish...@allianceit.com>