This is Krishna from Technet LLC. Technet is a preferred nationwide
staffing vendor to Fortune 500 companies in the US. We have an immediate
opportunity with one of our clients. Please find the job description below
and if you are interested, please forward your resume to k...@technetllc.com
My apologies in advance if I have contacted you in error, please ignore
this email or reply as not interested and I will take necessary steps to
not solicit you for this opportunity again.
*Job Details: *
*Job Title : **Service Now developer*
*Job location : **Reston, VA*
*Duration : 6 Plus months *
*Responsibilities and Tasks:*
• Contribute to the configuration and customization of the xMatters a.k.a.
AlarmPoint, including integrations with ServiceNow, and NetCool systems on
UNIX, WINTEL servers, and mobile devices, smart phones, blackberry, etc.
• Coordinate incident resolution to prevent problem recurrence, ticket
maintenance and trending and analysis to identify root cause.
• Schedule, Review, approve, perform scheduled change tickets per
• Develop tools, interfaces, or wrappers to support integration across
multiple management interfaces.
• Escalate product bugs or code related problems to the appropriate support
teams and/or vendor
• Facilitate code release migrations into production following execution
• Identify problems and correct them as soon as possible to restore full
• Managing and escalate issues according to the proper procedures.
• Participate in supporting user requests and daily maintenance duties
• Participate in the 24x7 L3 on-call primary support rotation with other
team members. May include weekends and off hours as needed.
• Perform necessary testing to validate requirements
• Respond to automated alerts
• Support large 24x7 mission critical systems.
• Write procedural documentation
• Understand REST API logic to develop interfaces to support streamlined
integration across various platforms.
• Update Operations Guides, troubleshooting documentation, and system
• Work closely with UNIX, Network, Database, and WINTEL support groups, and
with business application groups, to understand and prioritize their
requirements for the effective implementation of xMatters solutions and to
maximize the effectiveness of the monitoring environment.
• *Required:* Demonstrated experience in Managing, Maintaining, and
Troubleshooting 1 or more of these - xMatters, AlarmPoint, IBM NetCool,
ServiceNow, REST API, SOAP API, JAVA Script
• *Required:* Hands-On Enterprise Notifications System experience
• High level of interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and
customer service skills.
• *Required:* Strong Unix skills and knowledge of Unix Shell scripting in
one or more of these environments (Solaris; Linux), ADFS
• Experience working in Operations / Production Support environment
• Strong Problem Solving skills
• *Preferred:* Programming Experience (JAVA Script, REST API, SOAP API)
• 4+ years experience in varied technical positions (requires broad
technical IT knowledge at a Sr. level), including development experience
implementing systems Infrastructure development/support preferred.
Examples: Strong working knowledge of Single Sign On SSO, SAML, and ADFS
Protocols, Unix commands, VMware, Oracle 11/12c DB, LDAP, DNS, Web Apps.
(Experience supporting these systems and applications a plus)
• BOXI reporting tools
• Active Directory / LDAP
• MS Messaging tools (Exchange, SharePoint)
• Mobile Device Application Support
• Web server and Middleware (WebLogic, JBOSS, apache)
• Java Script
• Ability to use Microsoft Office tools (Project, Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
• Windows Server administration skills a plus
• Experience in UNIX/LINUX, Windows 2012, Oracle Databases (desired).
Education and Experience
• Preferred: BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
• 4+ years of related experience
*Thanks & Regards*
*Have a wonderful day!!*
*Krishna *|Sr. Technical Recruiter | Email: k...@technetllc.com
Direct: *646-415-8342 <646-415-8342>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mcms.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.