I have the below opportunity with us for one of our client. Please share
your consultants profile on the same if available. Share the profiles to

Position_ Sr Java Developer/Lead
Location- Bentonville, AR
Experience- 9+

*Java Springboot*

*RESTful  services *

·         6 to 10  years of experience Java, Spring technologies.

·         Expert level knowledge in RESTful services,
Springboot, technologies. , Springboot(mandatory) skills

·         Experience in  software version control

·         Strong debugging and trouble shooting skills.

·         Good communication skills

*Preferred Skills:*

·         Cassandra DB ,  IoT, , Bigdata experience

·         Angular JS, UI will be an added advantage

*Job Roles/Responsibilities:*

·         Design and development of Java components

Hands own development, debugging and problem solving skills

"MCMS" group.
to mcms+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mcms.